Monday, September 10, 2007

Norah's First Day of Preschool (second year)



Today was Norah's first day back at Miss Mikki's preschool. Some of you who read this already know that because I saw you taking picture's of your beautiful children as well.






Poor Lulu wanted to join her sister at school. You have to learn how to use the toilet Lulu!





I made this backpack for Norah for her 3rd birthday. It turned out more like a backpack for Sasquatch, but she seems to love it. I am enjoying it while it lasts, in a few years it will no longer be cool to sport anything I've handmade.

Norah chose her own footwear today. Seems the 'boot fetish' is hereditary.

8 comments:

Wendy said...

How fun! How fun!

The back pack is darling.

I hope Lulu will get motivated to use the potty soon!

Rochelleht said...

I love that backpack!!! What a great idea!

Laurie said...

I didn't realize that it was Norah in their class. I assumed it was Lulu! I'll let you in on a little secret....Luke and Adam wore pull-ups to Miss Mikki's today!!! We're still trying like mad to get them toilet trained.

Leslee said...

Cute back pack - you can make Brynlee one, too, if you want!

The Christensen Family said...

okay... who just knows how to make a backpack?! is there anything you have yet to conquer? you are amazing... been thinking of you lots - as we are just now starting the long process of choosing details for a new home. i am feeling so overwhelmed and a little unsure of where to start. any advice? can't wait to see your new home! loves to Norah - she looks darling!

martha corinna said...

ok steph. anything left to conquer?
have you seen my hair? it's never been fixed. still haven't figured it out in all these years.
i am waiting for lessons from you.

Cottonia said...

The car door handle looks like a halo.

martha corinna said...

that isn't a car door handle, that is a black halo. norah has turned toward the dark side.