Thursday, August 23, 2007

Pre-Blog Life

I'm busy today cleaning the back yard(and the house)for Brad's pack meeting so I'm posting old pictures that haven't been beyond our office computer. My dad gives me a hard time when I am not 'creative' in my boring posts. So please forgive this boring post. I did however help create some of the children in these photos.



Norah's original 'artwork'.



Norah wearing all the underwear she got for Christmas.



Brad's family Christmas party right after Lulu was born.



Sweet Baby Lulu.



Some Sunday morning in 2005



Daddy and his girls.



Our beautiful daughters.

5 comments:

Tate Family said...

You still planning on lunch??? Check your cell phone...

Wendy said...

Those are wonderful photos!

And I like your creativity very much. :)

Cottonia said...

Norah's "layering" is an example of "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree." You often had three or four outfits on; at once!

Nathan said...

Dad is just mean--lets see him get creative enough to even blog....oh, wait--remember his dog's blog....yeah, that was....ummmm....ahhh....creative?

martha corinna said...

I can alway count on you for a laugh. Have fun entertaining Dad in NYC this weekend.