Monday, August 6, 2007

2005 Nostalgia

I have nothing to blog about today, plus we are off to the doctor. Norah has been experiencing painful headaches that have produced vomiting, so I guess we'd better get her checked out.
To lighten things up, here's a picture of Norah and her mom, who loves her, at some swanky church activity where I was involved in not avoiding the 'appearance of evil' by serving virgin mixed drinks from a tropical bar. They were naughty but yummy.



Oh Norah, I love you.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

I hope the doctor finds nothing serious. That is so sad, especially for someone so young! Best wishes...!

Rochelleht said...

Good luck at the doc!!

em kawasaki said...

are you sure those were virgin drinks? Maybe that is what is causing the headaches and vomiting. Just kidding, hope everything is okay.

becky said...

oh honey...i had no idea...my prayers are with you! please keep me posted!

Tate Family said...

Definately keep us posted on how it goes

The Christensen Family said...

I get it now... just read a little further... DUH! Hope all goes well. Keep us posted!