Monday, February 2, 2009

So as not to be lost in the shuffle of everyday...

because this is of very little interest to those who are not the parents of the following.



An account of the first vision, as understood by Norah and Lulu.

"What did you learn about in primary today?", asks the parent of Norah and Lulu.



Lulu says, "we learned about Joseph Sniff". "No, Joseph Smiff; the doctor cut off his leg", Norah says.




"Why is Joseph Smith important?", says the parent to the girls.



"Because he saw two Jesuses", says Lu. "No, he saw Jesus and Heavenly Father", says Norah. "Yeah, he saw Jesus and Heavenly Fader", repeats Lu.



"What did Jesus say to Joseph Smith?", asks the parent.

"That he needs to learn to play an instrument", replies Norah.

12 comments:

Annie said...

priceless. It's true...you have to write these moments down when they happen or you forget!

Good ol' Joseph Sniff.

the wrath of khandrea said...

hopefully he goes for a handheld instrument. bass drum would be difficult without the legs.

Trish said...

Ha! I love it! I'm glad you wrote that one down.

diane said...

This is good stuff. I better tell my missionary to get his story straight. I want to know which instrument he picked.

Insightful Nana said...

This information is important to their Nana too.

I just love those two girls. Actually... I think they listen very well. Just get a few facts upside down now and again.

When they came to our ward several weeks ago... I sat in Primary with them. Lu was very attentive... in fact, she stood directly in front of the chorister some of the time when they were learning a new song.

Hazen5 said...

Love it! At least they are listening!

The Dobrons said...

AHHH! So cute! They're gonna love that when they get older. So cute.

A and R said...

Your kids are so dang cute! I love that. Thanks for sharing.

queenieweenie said...

that's awesome

sarahlouise said...

LOL!! Oh gosh, I love it. I can't wait til maxwell can say things like that to give me a laugh. What sweethearts you have

Unknown said...

Hi Martha,
I found your comment on Wendy's page and wonder if you know a way of reaching her to tell her she won the prize DVD on my blog contest?

I've put a comment on her last post, telling her the news, but maybe she's too busy with her sick hubby to check it out. Hope all is well.

Anyway, I can be reached at www.annebradshaw.com/CONTACT.html.

Many thanks.
Anne Bradshaw

thesuperfantasticbeeders said...

Love it!