Friday, June 15, 2007

Norah's Light

Norah was born on a rainy day in March. She didn't arrive without complications. It took just about all I had to bring her into the world. Brad knew his first would be a daughter and she looked just like him.
Norah is now 4 years old. She is curious, bright, busy and loving. She dances, sings, draws brilliant pictures and has the most vivid imagination.Norah is never at a loss for words. She loves all things pretty and always stops to smell the roses, dahlias and daisies, even though the latter 2 don't smell like anything.Norah's favorite things to say are "I love Jesus, Mommy", "You made me sad"and "I'm going to marry Daddy". The definition of 'Norah' is light. Since March of 2003 our family and home have been filled with brilliant, out of this world, light. There is absolutely no hiding it under a bushel. I love you Norah.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

oh norah norah bo-borah! makes me miss my neices...
great pictures and post Martha!