Monday, March 29, 2010

Current Events



My brother did in fact, get married last week. And I did host a wedding dinner at my home.

I believe the dinner went well, I know the sealing was sweet and beautiful, and I am relieved that it is all behind me.







I really do enjoy my family. I feel safe, secure, and understood when I am with them.









And I really do sincerely have to say that my brothers chose women who were better than them. I am lucky to have two good, wonderful sister in-laws who make my brothers better.







Sitting through the sealing I appreciated and loved my husband a little more, the covenants and promises are powerful.









In running news: Last week while on a mid-week run we had to call 911 because some hooded fiend stalked us in his car, I'm not quite sure what he thought he was going to do, but it still bugged.

And, we did our 18 mile run on Saturday which included the incline from the Purple Turtle in Pleasant Grove to the Cedar Hills Golf Club in an 8:40 average while easily carrying on a conversation.

Not too bad of a week I'd say.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Hey next time you are running from The Purple Turtle up to Cedar Hills, make a little jut west and come by and say Hi! Looks like a beautiful wedding!

sarahlouise said...

You are so sweet martha.
Not to mention, a kick butt runner and an amazing blogger :)

Jake said...

Once upon a time I lived in Utah County and lived for Purple Turtle milkshakes. Thank you for mentioning an old friend!