Thursday, December 17, 2009

2009 Part 1

The past 12 months have been intense ones for me. When I envisioned my life as a mother I saw peace and quiet and of course, I never yelled. And although I have whittled my life down to the bare necessities, it is still a mad dash. Between schools, therapy, YW, a husband who owns a busy law firm/title company, and now my early morning trainings-I've left most of our life unwritten.

So I purpose to do a pictorial recap--nothing fancy, mostly pictures that have sat lonely hoping to see their day in the sun. Maybe there will be some slight explanations-mostly for my memory.

(These will be in no particular order)



So I think this may be from the 4th of July, whatever it was it was awesome.



Let's take some Michigan. As a child I remember finding plenty of tree frogs among this myrtle. I don't find that I like to adventure among the Myrtle like I used to.





This photo pretty much sums up the essence of my year.



I never wrote about my grandfather--or about how extraordinarily large my hair was in Michigan-XXL.







My dad is a "subtle" fanatic.








Lake Michigan water is cold, but I consider myself incredibly lucky to have contracted skin cancer on that beach and in those waters.

Well, that's all the reminiscing I have time for today.

If you are really lucky, you may be able to view another installment.

5 comments:

Rochelleht said...

You had skin cancer?! Where? Greg had a bunch removed off his face this summer. No fun.

Kristen said...

I love the pictures! I know what you mean. I've cut all the extras out and I still feel like I don't get time to think. (If I do have time, I'm too tired to think!)

Anonymous said...

I love the glimpses of your year. I don't know why you don't do your hair like that every day. ;)

Let's meet downtown for a post-Christmas Anthro sale.

cathy said...

Oh why did they all have to be warm sunny pictures? I want summer now!

Brooke said...

everything = beautiful. as always.

(um, and can i be invited to the post christmas anthro sale outing???)