Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Reconciliation



After 8 long months of Challenger school line waiting, I have perfected my courtesy in spite of misery smile which is brought on by the line waiting inspired brain hemorrhage that ensues in the back of my car. Every. Single. Day.



And, my mind and nerves have evidently been deadened enough to be reconciled to the fact that said brain hemorrhage will continue beyond the short drive home and through lunch.





It is easier to reconcile my life with these crimes when I know that justice is just around the corner. And there is no justice like nap time.

4 comments:

Rochelleht said...

Those pictures ROCK!
So do you.

Wendy said...

I was going to write "you rock," too. You do, you know.

I'm with you on the sweet justice of nap time. Ahhhh . . . .

Kristen said...

Nap time, just typing the words, makes me smile and feel warm and fuzzy!

em kawasaki said...

I would be dead without nap time (self inflicted).

Is that too grim to say on your blog?