Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Simple Summer



I'm hoping for a simplified summer; lived and relished. We have tickets to ride to the Old Mission peninsula, hopes for heaps of vegetables, plans for camping, swimming and bug catching.



I plan on regularly sharing photos of our days, but will add very little commentary (unless of course, I feel like it) because if I feel like I need to and I don't have the time or inclination then I won't post anything.



So here are the photos of what we've been up to:





























9 comments:

Erica said...

Nice pictures, Martha! Glad you were able to visit with your family. Cathy's dark-headed little girl looks EXACTLY like her. Your home and garden is looking so pretty and your family is so cute. Can't wait to see you! Hope all is well.

just jen said...

the picture with the sticky footprints says it all.

and cousins are the best, have fun!

em kawasaki said...

You have created such a beautiful home and family. Hope to see you soon!

Kim Allgood said...

If I ever had a chance to take a vacation, I would want to go stay at your house, no clutter, great colors, amazing kitchen. Your family is beautiful- you do a great job with them. We are excited to see Lulu Saturday.

Annie said...

happy simple summer!
I love the photos...they speak for themselves sometimes.

Wendy said...

Let's do plan something. I can't find your phone number. Will you email or call (I think I put mine in my email--let me know if I didn't!). It'll be great to get together! The pictures are fantastic, btw.

Rochelleht said...

Once again, everyone looks FAB!

Cecilia said...

Gorgeous photos Martha! I hope you're enjoying your Summer!!!

cathy said...

We had a great time visiting Utah-the poor girls miss your girls so much! I'm making them an album of this trip and some of my favorite pictures come from Thanksgiving Point Gardens. Thanks for taking us there.