Sunday, May 15, 2011

Oh Boy...



Abram is at my shoulder threatening to throw his shoes at my head.

Abram was sent to the head master's office at preschool twice as a result of throwing punches.

Abram terrorizes Rosemary incessantly.



On Easter, my father was sustained as a bishop at BYU, as a result, Abram became very familiar with the HFAC hallways while in time-out.

Abram cries. A lot.

Abram yells. A lot.

But...

Abram tells me I'm pretty. A lot.

Abram says he loves me. All the time.



Abram loves his little sister, occasionally.



And while watching a movie, I caught them holding hands.



And as my friend said: It's hard to be mad at him when he's so good looking.

True.

It's a good thing you came with those big brown eyes Abram.

2 comments:

Rochelleht said...

That is honestly so funny. I suppose cause it isn't my life. ;-) I love the honesty of it, though. We all have those kiddos that stretch us to the brink but are also just so darn adorable. Of course, you know who mine is... ;-)

cathy said...

he IS handsome-I think he looks a lot like you-how is he around large bodies of water....